- Safe Guard treats against Tapeworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, and Whipworms
- Easy to feed granules that mix into food
- Safe for young puppies over the age of 6 weeks, pregnant dogs, and heartworm infected dogs
- Must be administered for 3 consecutive days and is effective for 6 months
- Each package contains three 4-gram pouches
8in1 Safe-Guard 4 Canine De-Wormer for Large Dogs, 3 day Treatment
Safeguard 4 Canine De-Wormer provides safe and effective treatment and control of tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms in easy to feed granules that can be mixed into food. This product is safe for young puppies over the age of 6 weeks, pregnant female dogs and heartworm infected dogs.
- Treats and controls tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms safe and effectively for dogs up to 40 pounds.
- Convenient, highly palatable granules that you can mix right into your pup’s food for a hassle-free de-worming treatment.
- Safe for any breed of young puppies over the age of 6 weeks and pregnant dogs.
- Each package comes with three easy to use 1 gram pouches which should be administered for 3 consecutive days and are completely effective for up to 6 months.
- Highly effective formula contains fenbendazole which is the same active ingredient found in prescription canine dewormers.