- A 3-inch layer of orthopedic shredded memory foam fill eliminates pressure points and increases breathability
- Portable, lightweight bed is great for travel and compatible with 36″ x 23″ dog crates
- Soft, supportive consistency conforms to weight and pressure to relieve achy joints, arthritis and hip dysplasia
- Soft microsuede cover can be removed and laundered – machine wash cold to hot with bedding on gentle cycle; tumble dry low
- Bed measures 34 inches by 22 inches and is suggested for medium-sized dog breeds, such as a Corgi or French bull dog, 3-year warranty
Brindly Memory Foam Dog Bed Best Qualities
A Cozy Spot for your Pet
You just found the perfect spot for your pet’s morning nap, afternoon siesta or all-day snooze fest. The BRINDLE Shredded Memory Foam Pet Bed is designed for lasting comfort and easy care.
High Quality Comfort
High quality orthopedic memory foam eliminates pressure points, while a soft yet durable fabric cover offers comfort. Shredded memory foam allows for better airflow between foam clusters for a cozy, breathable sleep surface. Inside the bed, stitched inner baffles hold the foam pieces in place, so they don’t shift or clump while your pet sleeps.
For easy care, the plush cover is removable, machine washable and dryer safe. Simply unzip the cover to remove and wash.
How to Choose the Right Size Pet Bed
There are a few things to consider when choosing a pet bed for your best friend, like where you will use the bed and how your pet sleeps. If you plan to use it in the kennel or in the car, you’ll want to measure the exact space the bed will fill. Many BRINDLE pet beds are designed to fit standard kennel dimensions. If you are using the bed in an open space, like your living room or bedroom, consider your pet’s sleep position. If your pet sleeps curled up, a small, cozy bed is ideal. If your dog spreads out in snoring, care-free sprawl, occasionally chasing dreamland squirrels, you may want to size up to accommodate. A general rule is to measure your dog from nose to rump and add 10 inches. Although no one knows your pet the way you do, these suggestions should help you select the right size bed.
Note: Product images shown are for representation. The product you receive may vary slightly due to manufacturing changes.