With our Doggie’s Gotta Go doggie door bells housetraining your puppy or grown dog has never been easier. No matter the age or breed of your pooch, you’ll find our potty chimes training device easy to use and our system easy to follow.
So how does it work?
STEP 1: Hang the bells on the handle of the door you use to take your dog out. You can also hang them on a hook next to the door (a suitable hook can be found at any hardware store).
STEP 2: Whenever you take your dog out, allow the dog to move or otherwise interact with the door knob bells. When he/she does so, ring the bells and state a command associated with going outside. Provide positive verbal feedback and take your dog out.
STEP 3: Repeat the process, always giving the same command and praise. Make sure that you don’t distract your dog from going to the bathroom by playing after you take him/her outside. If you’re going outside to play , don’t use the hanging house training bells.
After a few weeks of this routine, most dogs will begin ringing the bells on their own. When they do so, it is VERY IMPORTANT to take them out right away to reinforce the conditioning. Bell training for dogs has been shown to be highly effective, with many trainers and books recommending dog door bells for potty training over other doggie potty training devices / aids. Manufacturer’s warranty guarantees product for life. Not happy? Simply let Impresa Products know, and we’ll make it right.
More About These Doggy Bells
- TRAIN NEARLY ANY PUPPY OR DOG: With our dog bells for potty training / puppy training you can quickly & easily train nearly any puppy / doggy / grown dog to let you know when he/she needs to go. Most dogs quickly pick-up how to use dog training bells
- BUILT TO LAST: Our doggie doorbell made from super strong, chew-resistant nylon tested by our very own poochie; multiple snap points make it easy to hang on any door at the height you choose; reinforced rivets will keep the bells firmly attached
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Dog potty training bells are proven as an effective method for housebreaking / house breaking, housetraining / house training and potty training for your doggy. Potty training dog bell usage is easier than you’d ever imagine!
- SLEEK, ATTRACTIVE APPEARANCE: Doggie’s Gotta Go’s black strap with polished metal hardware (similar to sleigh bells / chimes) looks great in nearly any home. Our door bells actually look good, in addition to being effective for puppy potty training
- TESTED AND TRUSTED: Our dog doorbells / house training bells are tested, trusted and recommended by dog trainers; a portion of our profits go back to the dogs and cats we love through donations to animal charities. NOW WITH LOUDER BELLS!