Invented by the Hamill family in Austin, Texas, the idea for the iFetch was born when their toy poodle, Prancer, turned out to be a fetching fanatic. After a few prototypes and an incredibly successful Kickstarter campaign, the iFetch is now a global phenomenon, giving dogs around the world the opportunity to play fetch to their hearts’ content. With the iFetch by your side, your fetch-loving dog will never be bored again.
- Stimulates dogs minds by challenging them to learn something new
- Comes with three 1.5-inch mini-tennis balls these are not full size tennis balls
- Interactive on demand ball launcher that lets small dogs play fetch to their hearts’ content
- Strengthens the bond between dogs and their humans
- This is the small iFetch. The iFetch Too is the bigger version that launches standard size tennis balls.