The MILLIARD Premium Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed offers your pet the contour support and comfort featured in human memory foam mattresses. The mattress is constructed of 2 layers for a medium-firm feel: A 2″ layer of 3 pound memory foam for an amazingly soft feel over two inches of high density foam base. The foam foundation adds support and durability so that the bed will not sag or sink in the middle.
The bed includes a removable, water-resistant, washable zipper cover for moisture protection and easy care. The cover’s underside features a non-slip bottom which grip to the floor for maximum safety. Our Orthopedic Dog Beds were manufactured with your pet’s comfort in mind for the ultimate sleep experience.
- High Quality memory foam contours to your dog’s body to offer maximum support
- Waterproof and washable cover zips along two sides for easy on and off
- Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed is CertiPUR Certified
- Great for your dog or cat’s pet crate
- Washable and waterproof cover – ideal for older or aging dogs
- Milliard 4″ Dog Bed offers the perfect combination of support with superior durability for the ultimate pet bed.
- Memory foam achieves maximum relief and therapeutic comfort for arthritis and aching joints. It also contours perfectly to your pet’s body for maximum comfort and Orthopedic support. Memory foam is certified by CertiPUR-US®.
- Milliard dog beds are made only from the highest quality materials, ensuring a longer lasting and more comfortable product.
- Cover features a Non-slip bottom and is completely machine washable and dryable for easy care.
- Get the luxurious memory foam dog bed that will last longer, feel better and that your dog is guaranteed to love. Dog bed measures 34in.x22in.x4in.
Our Orthopedic Dog Beds were manufactured with your pet’s comfort in mind. Our memory foam is designed to conform to your dog’s body contours, relieving the pressure from his aching joints. The bed is soft, yet firm enough that your dog won’t have trouble getting up from it. The ideal dog bed for the aging pet suffering from arthritis, joint issues or hip displasia.
Our dog bed is composed of two layers of high quality dense foam for a med-firm feel measuring 11 IFD. A 2-inch layer of memory foam with a density of 3 pounds is layered over 2-inches of polyurethane foam. Manufactured with superior quality materials that will not flatten over time.
Yes, your dog may wet the bed more frequently as he grows old. Our waterproof cover is completely washable and dryable and the material will not shrink in the process. We also designed our cover with a zipper that zips along two sides to make it easier to put on and take off. If you find that you’re washing the cover often, additional Milliard Dog Bed Covers are available for purchase on Amazon.
Is the cover really waterproof?
Yes, our cover is lined with a TPU coating that has been proven to protect the memory foam from your pets accidents. When soiled, simply throw the cover in the wash with your other laundry.
Why does the bed have a 2-inch non-memory foam base?
Since memory foam conforms to the weight applied to it, regular foam is needed underneath to give the memory foam a firm foundation. The foam base ensures that your pet’s weight will be fully supported with no sagging or give.
Is the cover durable?
Our 100% polyester cover is designed to ensure long lasting. We also recently upgraded the adhesion of the non-slip dots to prevent them from falling off while washing.
Your dog bed will arrive rolled up and vacuum sealed in a relatively small box. Unroll and lay completely flat. Please allow up to 24 hours for it to fully decompress. Your dog bed may have an odor upon arrival which will dissipate fairly quickly. To speed up the process, you can air it out outside, in a garage, or open the windows.
What size bed should I buy for my dog?
Small: Cats, Chihuahuas, Yorkies, Pugs, Shi Tzus
Medium: Scotties, Jack Russell, Corgis, Shelties, Beagles
Large: Huskies, Border Collies, Schnauzers, Labradors, Pit Bulls
X-Large: Golden Retrievers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Collies, Greyhounds