- Made in the USA
- All natural edible treat
- Highly digestible
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Wheat Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Bison, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, and Mixed Tocopherols
What Nuisance Behaviors Do Pet Parents Face?
Dogs are gregarious, rambunctious, and lots of fun. Your dog’s boundless enthusiasm is part of what makes being around him so enjoyable.
But dogs can get carried away, and there are many situations where you want your dog to take a breather, either from what he’s doing or from what you’re doing:
- Attention seeking: When your dog is demanding your company, you’re not always ready to play with him. But while you were at work, he was home alone, and now that you’re back, you don’t want to leave him hanging.
- Dinner time: Whether they’re sniffing, begging, or wiggling through your feet, dogs get up close and personal during dinner. When you’re taking the roast out of the oven or sitting down for a feast, your dog’s going to be there.
- Greeting guests: When your friends come over, nobody’s more excited to see them than your 60-pound Golden Retriever. But when he jumps on them at the door, they may be grabbing for the nearest piece of stable furniture before they can return the greeting. Even smaller dogs can jump up with massive enthusiasm, and the craziness can last for a while before everything calms down.
- Phobias: Some dogs are afraid of thunderstorms, meeting strangers, and other common situations. These phobias may provoke anxious behavior, including cowering, barking, and all manner of other unpleasant responses.
- Watchdog duties: Who’s that at the door? When your dog doesn’t know, he may feel compelled to protect your family with numerous barks, passionately defending your homestead against the friendly delivery man. Dogs are masters of persistence, and though some may calm down after confirming that everything’s okay, others feel that it’s better to bark until the coast is clear altogether.
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Wild Flavors Dog Bone Flavors:
- Wild Bison
- Wild Salmon
- Wild Turkey
- Wild Venison
- Variety Pack
Nylabone Chews Best!TM
Nylabone offers many occupying solutions for day-to-day life with your dog. While nothing replaces your love and companionship, there are many moments where you want to give your dog a short break from the commotion. Nylabone occupying edible chews allow your dog to have a snack while helping prevent undesirable behavior.
When distracting your dog, timing is everything. Giving your dog an edible chew while he’s barking, begging, or jumping up may encourage him to repeat these behaviors. However, anticipating problem behaviors and giving your dog a chew before he gets carried away can help him coast through previously challenging situations with ease. Giving your dog occupying edible chews can also help him form positive associations with thunderstorms, strangers, and other common situations.
Nylabone offers the following occupying solutions to keep your dog happily engaged:
- Healthy Edibles occupying edible chews.
- Natural Nubz occupying edible chews.
- NylaCone refillable treat toys.
- Romp ‘n’ Chomp refillable treat toys.