PetArmor Plus kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. The fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on is formulated to protect your dog against dangerous pests. It breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. PetArmor Plus provides the full-body protection your dog needs to stay flea and tick free.
- Contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredient, fipronil and (s)-methoprene, the same active ingredients used in FRONTLINE Plus*
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days
- Stops the flea life cycle and kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Pet Armor Plus – Waterproof. The item does not have an expiration date
PetArmor Plus for Dogs
PetArmor Plus kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days. It contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredient, fipronil, and (s)-methoprene.
Fast acting and long lasting, PetArmor Plus is an easy-to-use topical formulated to protect your dog against dangerous pests. It breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and flea larvae and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
Before You Apply
Applying correctly starts with purchasing correctly. Before purchasing, weigh your dog. Don’t guess! It is important to know the exact weight of the pet to ensure you purchase the right product.
Be sure to buy the product for the right species. Be sure to choose cat products for cats and dog products for dogs. These products are different formulations based on the species and weight of your pet and should never be used interchangeably.
Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don’t forget to consider your dog’s age.
Applying the Product
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.