- PROTECT YOUR BELONGINGS -train your pet to avoid furniture, counters and other areas that you want to protect quickly and safely
- USE ANYWHERE INDOORS – Safe, low-voltage battery-operated system is versatile enough to be used all around your home
- FLEXIBLE MAT – rolls up for convenient storage
- REMOVEABLE POWER PACK – for easy cleaning
- MULTIPLE SETTINGS – low, medium and high levels of static pulse that will work for any size dog or cat
- EXTEND YOUR AREA – with purchase of ScatMat extensions (sold separately)
Call, chat or email with our expert PetSafe® US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs at 1-800-732-2677 or by email at [email protected]
- Manufacturer’s warranty is only valid when purchased from an authorized retailer
About PetSafe ScatMat Pet-Proofing Mats
PetSafe ScatMats use a harmless static pulse to keep your pets away from unwanted areas. ScatMats can be used on furniture, countertops, doorways and even window sills. The mats come with 3 levels of correction so you can adjust the strength for timid, average or stubborn pets.
- Quickly teaches your pet to stay out of unwanted areas
- Available in 5 styles to suit your needs
- Attractive, transparent design
Do you need help turning your bad feline or fido into a well behaved pet? The Scat Mat uses a persuasive, but completely harmless, static pulse to keep your pet from shedding, scratching, or doing their business where you don’t want them to. Scat Mats can be used on furniture, countertops, doorways and even window sills. This NEW ScatMat size is ideal for protecting couches and longer stretches of counters. A few exposures usually do the trick. Use Scat Mats, Extension Mats and our Dummy Mats to tell your pets “No!” even when your not home!
How It Works
Just place the ScatMat in any area you want your pet to avoid, and turn it on. When your pet steps on the ScatMat he will feel a mild 3-second static pulse. Pets quickly learn which areas they should keep away from. When you turn on the mat, the light blinks once for each time the mat is activated.
- Safe, low-voltage battery-operated system can be used anywhere indoors
- Mats activate for 3 seconds when touched
In order to keep your pet from scratching your furniture, place the ScatMat directly on your sofa. When your pet tries to get on your furniture, he will receive a mild, static pulse that will teach him to stay away.
You can place a ScatMat in doorways to teach your pet to stay out of certain rooms. For larger doorways, you can expand the area by adding an extension mat
The ScatStrip is designed for use on windowsills and the edges of countertops. ScatStrip is not ideal for doorway training as it is not wide enough to prevent your pet from stepping or jumping over it.