- Soft Teddy Bear costume, step-in hoodie with padded “false” arms, gingham bow at neck; attached bear character hood
- IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ recent reviews and Q&A’s before purchase to determine the best size for your pet; NOT ALL COSTUMES WILL FIT ALL PETS or breeds without adjustment
- READ THE RUBIE’S PET SIZE CHART and WATCH THE SIZING INSTRUCTION VIDEO, do not select size based on breed; consider costume style and animal shape before ordering
- Great for a party, parade, photo shoot or play date; SUGGESTED FOR DOGS WITH SHORT TO MEDIUM LEGS
- GROUPS / FAMILIES: Coordinate with other Teddy Bear costumes in children and adult sizes or pair with Goldilocks for storybook fun
- FAMILY-OWNED, FAMILY FOCUSED, and based in the U.S.A. since 1950, Rubie’s has classic and licensed costumes and accessories for the entire family, of course they’d remember your four-legged best friend
Soft Teddy Bear costume is a step-in hoodie with padded “false” arms and attached hood that includes bear ears with gingham lining. IMPORTANT: Read reviews, size chart, and Q & A BEFORE purchase; not all styles fit every dog breed or pet.
This costume is suggested for dogs with short to medium legs.
Fun way to add your pet to a family costume look, including Goldilocks or Storybook theme. Coordinate with your pet with costumes available in baby/toddler, child and adult sizes for everyone in the family to enjoy! Rubie’s is the world’s largest designer and manufacturer of costumes, of course they’d remember your pet! The fun starts here!
Family-owned, family-focused and based in New York since 1950. As the world’s largest designer and manufacturer of costumes Rubie’s brings fun and fantasy to dress-up. Offering everything from full mascot suits to masks and wigs, from deluxe licensed costumes to simple starter pieces, from costume shoes to character make-up, and so much more. Rubie’s promotes safety in dress-up, so you can relax and have a great time while looking the part. Look to Rubie’s for every costume occasion and season: Halloween, Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, and all occasions in-between